Branch No: 80133-6333
545 E. Alluvial Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
Phone: (559) 399-9074
Base Pay: Full Time - Benefits - Bonus's
We are seeking a Professional Bi-Lingual Staffing Supervisor for our Northwest Office Location. We offer a competitive benefits package,...
Base Pay: Negotiable & Benefits
You will be joining a First Class Operation in a Temperature Controlled New Facility Operations! We are seeking CNC Machinists and Operators....
Base Pay: Full time - OT - Benefits
Desirable North Fresno Manufacturer in seeks several welders for their growing production plant. Great Benefits & Great Pay AND Most Welders Re...
Base Pay: 15.45 per HOUR
Visalia is home to the leading manufacturer of engineered building solutions that custom-engineer and manufacture low-rise building envelopes using...
Base Pay: Salary + Benefits
If your experienced in Procurement of materials, parts, equipment, and supplies, this is a exciting opportunity for you to look at. This...
Suppliers to obtain optimum pricing and delivery while maintaining constructive day-to-day working relationships. * Perform additional related duties as assigned.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.60 - 18.70 hour
Valley Manufacturer seeks Welders for their Growing Operations. Great pay and Great benefits and Great people....you need to take a look at t...
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Welder 19.00 an hour to start ASAP! Great Established Manufacturer with Great People in the Central Fresno area.
Base Pay: Full Time
Responsibilities: • All fruit and liquid residue samples are accurately collected from the packing house as scheduled. • Fruit and soluti...
• All fruit and liquid residue samples are accurately collected from the packing house as scheduled.
• Fruit and solution residue analyses are conducted accurately and on time, following the appropriate procedures.
• Results are prepared and routed per procedure.
• Glassware and equipment is washed and readied for the next sampling period.
• Any changes to procedures and schedules are discussed with JBT management prior to being implemented.
• Results from analyses, and any other requested data, are entered into an electronic notebook on a daily basis. o Standard curves and accuracy checks for residue procedures are completed as scheduled.
• Routine maintenance is conducted on the gas chromatograph and other equipment per procedure and schedule.
• Problems with equipment, methods, or operations are quickly communicated to management, and assistance is provided to implement solutions.
• Lines of communication (phone, e-mail, posted messages) are tended to frequently, and messages returned promptly.
• Reagents and standards are stocked and their integrity is carefully maintained.
• Supplies are kept stocked. Levels are regularly monitored, and the need for additional supplies is communicated in a timely manner.
• The lab is kept clean and orderly.
• Lab equipment is maintained in proper working condition, and any issues are promptly communicated. • All required PPE is worn for sampling and lab duties.
• All waste is disposed of as instructed.
• The lab site and equipment are secured as requested to prevent theft or unauthorized access.
Base Pay: 23.00 - 24.00 hr
Premeir Steel Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic. This position is located in Visalia, CA. The Maintenance Mech...
Base Pay: 26.00 per HOUR
• Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, following manufacturer’s instructions and established proc...
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.