Project Manager - Garment Installation: Located in Cincinnati, OH!
Pay: $65,000 annually
Great Company! Full training provided with future career growth opportunities! Benefits available, including PTO.
Training starts soon, so apply online today!
- Sole responsibility for customer site readiness.
- Collaborate with a wide range of functional areas for both CTG and Cintas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and service to provide installation responsive to customer needs.
- Perform a customer site visit, explain to customer’s IT and facilities teams what needs to be done prior to install to ensure a smooth and safe install.
- Prepare a comprehensive site visit report with notes and photos to be shared with the CTG install team and Cintas partners.
- Will act as one of the technical leaders for the technology utilized in the program.
- Provide technical assistance to Ransohoff technicians and support staff as well as customers relative to the program.
- Assist Installation Service Manager in forecasting/scheduling of projects and resources.
- Provide final green light approval to our Installation Program Manager that the customer’s site is cleared for installation so that trucks and techs can be scheduled.