Branch No: 30039
9515 Gateway West, Ste F
El Paso, TX 79925
Phone: (915) 594-8181
Base Pay: 8.00
A Manufacturing Box Plant on the NORTHEAST is looking for General Labors. You need to have manufacturing experience in assembly, production line, a...
A Manufacturing Box Plant on the NORTHEAST is looking for General Labors. You need to have manufacturing experience in assembly, production line, and machine operators/setup. Must be willing to work 1st and 2nd shift, and be open to training, and learning. work in a fast pace environment, and lift 50 pds. MUST LIVE WITHIN 10 RADIUS MILE OF NORTHEAST. Please call to get a pre-screening to be considered a candidate call Monica 915 208-1872. Pay starts in between $8.00-8.25
• Loading and unloading goods efficiently and safely
• Move the product to the area with the proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
• Select orders for shipping and assemble various types
• Process orders that include selection, verification, classification, load consolidation, pallet packing, packing load and confirmation
Una planta de fabricación de cajas en el NORESTE está buscando trabajos generales. Necesita tener experiencia de fabricación en ensamblaje, línea de producción y operadores / configuración de la máquina. Debe estar dispuesto a trabajar 1er y 2 ° turno, y estar abierto a la capacitación y el aprendizaje. DEBE VIVIR DENTRO DE 10 RADIUS MILLA DEL NORESTE. Llame para obtener una evaluación previa para ser considerado candidato llame a Monica 915 208-1872. El pago comienza entre $ 8.00-8.25
• Carga y descarga de mercancías de manera eficiente y segura
• Mueve el producto al área con el equipo adecuado y apila y almacena eficientemente la mercancía en las áreas apropiadas
• Selecciona pedidos para envío y ensambla varios tipos
• Ordenes de proceso que incluyen selección, verificación, clasificación, consolidación de carga, embalaje de paletas, carga de embalaje y confirmación
Base Pay: 12.00
A Manufacturer on the EASTSIDE of town is looking for EDM Sinker Programmer & Operator is responsible for the fabrication of quality parts usin...
A Manufacturer on the EASTSIDE of town is looking for EDM Sinker Programmer & Operator is responsible for the fabrication of quality parts using EDM Sinker Machines. Must have 3 to 5 years of experience tool rooms with and EDM sinkers. Must be able to lift 30pounds and work in a noisy, fast-pace environment This position is Monday through Friday 7am-5pm, pay is based on experience ranging from $12-17.00. Below are requirements and skills for consideration as a candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 10.00-17.00
A Manufacturer on the East of town is seeking for a CNC Programmer, must meet all qualifications and skills. Must be able to work flexible, and Mon...
A Manufacturer on the East of town is seeking for a CNC Programmer, must meet all qualifications and skills. Must be able to work flexible, and Monday-Friday and be responsible
CNC Programmer-Operator is responsible for the fabrication of quality parts using CNC (Computer Numerical Control) milling machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Base Pay: 15.00
A Manufacturer on the East side of town is looking for 2 Maint. Techs ASAP. There is plenty of OT available and growth within the company. Must be...
A Manufacturer on the East side of town is looking for 2 Maint. Techs ASAP. There is plenty of OT available and growth within the company. Must be able to learn, flexible, work in a fast pace environment. The ideal candidate should be mechanically inclined, have some knowledge with plastic molding machinery. The starting pay can range from 12-15 depending on experience, and skills. HVAC and Electrical skills are highly desired. If you think you meet the requirements please call 915 208-1872 and ask for Monica or apply at www. resourcemfg.com. Start work next week!
SUMMARY Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the sites business goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and facilities equipment.
• Provides emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
• Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Completes maintenance work orders, submitting to manager and/or entering into maintenance software, as required.
• Performs mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, HVAC, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
• Understands and troubleshoots and/or replaces or repairs PLC controllers.
Reads and interprets manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnoses problems, replaces and repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments.
• Performs regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities..
• High school or vocational school and completion of craft apprenticeship along with related on-the-job experience in production maintenance and manufacturingApply Now More Info