1ST SHIFT WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Monday - Friday | 8:30am to 5:00pm
8 Week assignment- temporary
We are seeking a great team player for 1st shift Warehouse Associate in Hopkins.
As a 1st shift Warehouse Associate you will be working with a team to finished goods and package products. This process includes reading order tickets, locating materials while meeting company standards for quality and quantity.
Production | Warehouse | Operate | Machines | batch tickets | material | Hopkins | chemicals | paint
Apply Now Learn More
Now hiring Electronic control tester in Chanhassen, MN for 1st shift
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm M-F
Pay: $20 an hour
Hiring Machine Operator in Chanhassen, MN for 1st shift
Pay $18.00 dollars an hour
Hours: 5am -3pm M-Th
Machine Operator needed in Hamel, MN 55340 for 2nd
$17.00 an hour
2:30pm -11:00pm M- F
To operate CNC milling/turning machine centers and/or manual machinery
(mills, drills, lathes, saws, etc.) to perform routine or repetitive operations in a manner which
consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements, and production standards. To
perform plating operations in a manner which consistently meets quality requirements and
To package and ship orders consistent with customer requirements and company policies and procedures.
Production/Assembly operator in White Bear Lake, MN
1st Shift 6:00am- 2:30pm $15.00 an hour
Weekly $75 incentive bonus available
Operators are responsible for a variety of product assembly, inspection, testing, operation of equipment/tools and material/component processing tasks to meet production schedule requirements to the high-quality standard.
• Safely and efficiently meeting all production work requirements assigned to you by following operating procedures and work instructions.
• Trouble shoot problems quickly and efficiently, seeking advice where necessary.
• To produce the highest standard of quality products possible in accordance with the company’s ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
• Visually inspect products throughout the stages of production to identify defective parts; component orientation errors, missing components, or wrong part insertion.
• Initial testing for product conformity.
• Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and break rooms using 5S procedures.
• Participation in and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
• Use hand tool, drill, screw driver