Manufacturing jobs are paying the HIGHEST $$ in 20 years. ACT NOW, before the best ones are gone!
A Great Job is Calling!
Now Hiring TIG Welder
Advance Your Welding Career with One of the Nation’s Largest Manufacturing Employers
The manufacturing industry is growing fast and we’re looking for an experienced TIG welder to grow with us. We have an immediate job opening with a leading manufacturer who treats its people right! This job offers great pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and room for career advancement.
Don’t miss the chance to work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety, where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work. APPLY TODAY.
“I love my job. The Resource MFG people are the best people I have ever worked for.” ResourceMFG Associate, Robert
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG TIG Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant TIG welding experience
- Metallurgy knowledge
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Mechanical aptitude and basic Math
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Experience on forklift and powered industrial equipment, a plus
- Apprenticeship, vocational training, and/or certification, a plus
- Robotic welding experience, a plus
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Machine set up
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal products
- Electric arc and tungsten inert gas experience
- Grinding and polishing finished products
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Work in a team environment
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Testing and inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.