Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Shift: 1st Shift 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: $20 an hour
Job Title: Utility Technician - Sit Down Forklift Operator
Compensation: $18.00-$19 an hour
Shift: Mon-Fri 7am/8am-3:30pm/4:30pm
Job Description: Operate sit down forklift for paint manufacturing facility.
Tasks to Perform:
Hiring Immediately a Line Leader in Groveport, Ohio
Job Title: Line Leader
Compensation: $23.50 (there are shift differentials)
Shift: Hiring 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
This position is responsible for the general oversight of filling and packaging line operations in accordance with standard operation procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
Tasks to Perform:
• Leads the activities of production employees to ensure performance expectations and production schedules are met
• Trains production employees on all applicable procedures, work instructions, housekeeping guidelines and manufacturing directions
• Conducts investigation on failures, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified
• Performs or coordinates quality checks on an ongoing basis for proper appearance, weight, torque and identifies discrepancies and initiates resolution as required
Apply Now Learn More
Hiring Immediately a Assistant Production Supervisor in Circleville, Ohio
Pay Rate: $21-$23.65 (depending on experience)
-Ensures that the plant is meeting the needs and demands of the customer.
-ensures that staffing is adequate and working on the proper task.
-Ensures that SOPs are followed and product is produced, packaged, and shipped as needed.
-Ensures that all plant personnel are properly following all procedures, including the use of any required PPE/Safety related device.
-Helps facilitate training
- Operational, task, safety, ect.
-Directs the workforce in the plant (system operation), packaging, and warehouse.
-Confers with other supervisors and communicates with peers, subordinates and management in a professional manner to assure assignments are being properly completed.
-Supervises loading and unloading trucks and completion of paperwork. Verifies incoming shipments, completes a daily inventory count and production report.Apply Now Learn More
Hiring Immediately a Industrial Maintenance Technician in Circleville, Ohio
Pay Rate: $21-23.65 per hour
-Employee can be expected to be exposed to extremes in temperatures as well as work environment.
-Expected to lift, push, pull, and carry weights in excess of 60lbs.
-Position requires the ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, kneel and squat for extended periods.
-In a typical 8-hour shift, the employee can expect to spend about 50% of their time standing and walking to different areas in the plant, approximately 20% kneeling and the remainder of the time in various other positions, such as crouching and sitting.
-Must have the ability to climb ladders, stairs and scaffolds, as well as being comfortable working at various heights including the tallest structures in the facility, approximately 150' high.
Apply Now Learn More
Hiring Immediately a Maintenance Technician in New Albany, Ohio!!!
Pay Rate: $27
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for daily operations, maintenance, and repair, including daily logs, preventative maintenance tasks and reporting. This role conducts equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting, and diagnosis of plant equipment and systems. The maintenance technician works with operators in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing solutions for faulty equipment. Safety and quality remains the most important aspects of the role. This positions reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
-installs, modifies, maintains, repairs, overhauls, tests and adjusts a variety of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment and machinery.
-performs predictive and preventive maintenance on equipment utilizing vibration equipment, volt-ohm meters, ammeters, temperature sensing and other equipment.
-utilizes the computerized maintenance management system as necessary to aid in performing predictive, preventive, and repair tasks.
-periodically check equipment performance to assure conformance to required standards.
-estimate materials and specification needed for the purpose of initiating a purchase request.
-compliance with plant specifications to ensure timely service and reliable product delivery.
-ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, regulatory and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
-Perform electrical work as required, such as motor disconnection and phase testing.
-fabricates parts using shop equipment.
-interprets and alters drawings or blueprints to make field fits.Apply Now Learn More
Hiring Immediately a Maintenance Technician in Delaware, Oh
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Shift Schedule: 2nd or 3rd Shift Monday-Friday
Compensation: $25 hourly
- Follow work orders to complete tasks
- Performs all Preventative Maintenance on machinery, building systems, and facility
- Troubleshoot problems with machinery, building systems, or material handling equipment
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and any other areas necessary
- Installation of new equipment
- Removal of old equipment
- Inspects and monitors all lubrication systems for any leaks, or excessive usage
- Records all downtimes and repairs
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Follow all Safety Procedures including all LOTO, PPE, Fire Safety, etc,
- Repair and operate all power industrial vehicles and power jacks
- Perform lubrication sampling
- Coordinates with management and scheduling to perform repairs
- Orders or requisitions parts and supplies necessary for tasks or repairs
- Coordinates with outside vendors for specialized repairs SkillsApply Now Learn More
Hiring a Quality Assurance Associate Immediately in Columbus, Ohio!!!
Job Title - Packaging Quality Assurance Associate
Hours- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay rate- $18-$20
Job description -
1. Adheres to all cGMP, safety regulations, and understands QA SOP's with minimal supervision.
2. Responsible for ensuring all In-Process QA checks (across multiple rooms) are performed within compliance and in accordance to the work instructions
3. Responsible for calculating and performing AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) Inspections.
4. Responsible for the review of batch records throughout the packaging process for accuracy and compliance. May be responsible for finalizing or performing a final review prior to submitting an error free batch record to Product Release.
5. Responsible for escalating any issues found during packaging runs. .
6.Responsible for performing the processes of completing and decommissioning serialization work orders
7. Responsible for compiling a constructive narrative if needed in the batch record.
8. Responsible for printing applicable deviations and update the documentation as required by the deviation for the batch record.
9. Responsible for issuing labeling components for packaging work orders.
10. Assists in performing root cause analysis for discrepancies.
11. Responsible for the final clean inspection of production runs prior to use
12. Responsible for auditing the clean log books weekly for documentation compliance.
13. Responsible for inspecting, releasing/or rejecting assembled repackaging material issued to production.
14. Responsible for the final clean inspections of production rooms prior to use.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is now seeking a mechanic installer on the southeast side of Columbus. No direct experience needed! If you have mechanical aptitude/skill and enjoy working with your hands to solve a challenge, this is the job for you!
Job Title: Automotive Truck / Van Equipment Installer
Hours: 6:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
Installing parts to trucks & vans Experience is helpful in any of the following areas:
Mechanic, Welding, Maintenance and Repair, Mobile Hydraulics, Automotive Electrical, Truck equipment installation and using press brake and/or shears.
Benefits: Temp to hire Free Classes through the BetterWorklife Academy Competitive pay Benefits through ResourceMFG as well as benefits upon full time hire Opportunities for AdvancementApply Now Learn More
Job Title: Cable Assembler
Shift: M-F 6am-2pm
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Job Description: Prepare components and build upon printed circuit boards. Conduct mechanical and electrical assembly of PCB products. Assemble products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations.
Shift: M-F 6am-2pm
Compensation: $15-$17 per hour, pending experience
Job Description: Hand solder and repair printed circuit boards to meet IPC specifications and assure quality standards and meet customer demands. Assemble products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations.
Job Title: Coiler Set-Up Machine Operator
Compensation: $19.00 - $23.00, based on experience
Shift: 1st Shift 6:00am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday plus overtime; OT is not mandatory
Job Description: Responsible for the set up and operation of automatic spring coiling machines to fabricate springs from steel wire according to blueprints and setup charts.
Tasks to Perform:
ResourceMFG has partnered with a manufacturing facility in Lockbourne and is seeking to fill a Shipping Lead role for their site.
Job Title: Manufacturing Shipping Lead
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am - 3:30pm plus overtime
Pay Rate: $21 - $23 an hour
Direct Hire opportunity with a large manufacturing facility in Delaware, Ohio.
Job Title: Lead Maintenance Technician
Shift Schedules Available:
Compensation: $34 hourly
Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspectors
Compensation: $18 plus shift diff
Quality inspector performs all operations related to the inspection of finished products in accordance with all applicable customer and regulatory requirements.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (contract 8 - 10 weeks)
Compensation: $25 - $30, based on experience
Hours: 15 - 20 hours per week (flexible scheduling)
Job Description: The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support recruiting efforts for a large ramp. This includes participating in on-site hiring events, sourcing hourly and/or salaried candidates, scheduling interviews and extending job offers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Title: Automotive Inspector
Hours: 1st Shift 7am-3:30pm or 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: $20
Job Title: Automotive Painter
Hours: 1st Shift 8am-5pm or 7am-4:30pm
Pay Rate: $28-$30 an hour based upon experience
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Compensation: $17-$18 per hour
Job Description: The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) to pick, stage, load and stock materials, components and finish goods in and out of the warehouse in accordance with all safety and operational policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), and Business Process Procedures (BPPs).
Job Title - Maintenance Technician
Pay rate- $29 an hour ($2,000 sign on bonus)
- Troubleshoot electrical controls, motor circuits, single and three phase electrical systems.
-Ability to train operators/technicians on operational set up issues.
-Responsible for being an active participant in continuous improvement activates to promote improved efficiency and effectiveness of production line.
-Adheres to all GMP's safety regulations.
-Monitoring equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level.Apply Now Learn More
Job Title: Automotive Parts Assistant
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: $18-$20 an hour based upon experience
Job Title: Production Compounder
Compensation: $19.84 plus shift differential
Job Description: The Compounder I performs all operations related to the compounding of bulk products in accordance with all applicable standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
Tasks to Perform:
Grow Your Manufacturing Career with Us! Let America’s largest manufacturing staffing company help you find your next manufacturing job. ResourceMFG is actively hiring with work starting immediately. Offering competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills and experience. This is one job you don’t want to miss.Apply Now Learn More
Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Description -
Job title: Production Worker
Pay rate - $18.50
Job Description -