Branch No: 30061
5265 N. Academy Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Phone: (719) 599-7400
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Are you up for a challenge? We are seeking a CNC machine operator for our client in Colorado Springs who is not afraid of producing small parts!&nb...
We are seeking a CNC machine operator for our client in Colorado Springs who is not afraid of producing small parts! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn more than push a button. Successful candidate will have great work ethic, Self-starter/motivated, desire to learn and improve!
Base Pay: 11.25 per HOUR
We are seeking machine operators for our client in Colorado Springs! M-F, 1st shift Primarily responsibilities: Starting, stopping and...
We are seeking machine operators for our client in Colorado Springs!
M-F, 1st shift
Starting, stopping and making adjustments to the machine.
• Operate primary and secondary manufacturing machines within a work cell.
• May complete subassembly and assembly work within manufacturing work cells when required for production demands.
• Responsible for the changeovers, adjustments and complete daily preventive maintenance on the equipment.
• Continuously make improvements to maximize machine up time and to utilize LEAN concepts including pre and post setup.
• Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, engineering input and job instruction sheets. Maintain quality and rate charts as required.
• Monitor and control quality of production pieces through adjustment of machines
Follow all quality procedures and instructions.
• Maintains housekeeping in the work area.
• Other related duties as directed by management.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.25 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is seeking a Records Clerk I for our client in the Greenwood Village area! What You’ll Do: Process and issue birth and...
ResourceMFG is seeking a Records Clerk I for our client in the Greenwood Village area!
What You’ll Do: Process and issue birth and death certificates to a wide ranging customer base either in-person or by mail. Perform routine clerical duties related to the issuance and processing of certificates and permits such as answering phones, typing, searching files, filing, data entry, and record keeping. Follow all necessary guidelines and policies set forth by the Colorado State Registrar in issuing birth and death certificates. Examine certificates for accuracy and completeness, and make corrections or resolve any discrepancies. Maintain a cash drawer, collect appropriate fees, issue receipts, run daily reports and reconcile receipts.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.