ResourceMFG is looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to work with one of our clients in Hopkinsville, KY.
PURPOSE: This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. Under supervision, the Human Resource Coordinator performs work of moderate difficulty in human resources and benefits administration. Coordinates training, benefits, recruiting, employee services, employee relations, and health promotion activities. Coordinates salary and benefit administration. Coordinates recruiting and staffing efforts. Point person for Human Resources function within the organization. Works with Sr. Human Resources Generalist to identify needed resources to achieve organization goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Directly implements human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Supports the HR Generalist/Manager in areas of payroll, benefits, recruiting, unemployment, safety, salary administration, new hire orientation, plant tours, monthly reports, preparation of disciplinary actions, and plant communications.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
- Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems.
- Reports PTO, sick, emergency PTO, and holiday use to payroll and scheduling.
- Maintains and distributes report of same.
- Processes weekly payroll for hourly employees.
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assists the Senior Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager with various HR projects.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process of hourly positions.
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
- Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the
end of the recruiting process.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new employee
- Conducts exit and stay interviews, analyzes data, and makes recommendations to
the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Assists with processing of terminations.