ResourceMFG is now hiring Production Assemblers for a great air filter company in East Tulsa!
Pay: $10 an hour plus a $.50 daily bonus/hour for making production goals
Shift: 8am to 4:30pm, M-F
Strong attendance is a MUST. Must be able to be on your feet all day. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Pryor looking for a Manufacturing Customer Service Rep!
Pay: $14 an hour
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am-4:30pm
Purpose of Position:
Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, input customer orders, and handle/resolve customer complaints.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about parts, take or enter orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Gather customer or product information by reviewing blueprints, customer files, internet sources, etc. to determine customer needs.
• Inform customers by telephone, email, or other line of communication of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
• Maintain and update customer orders and files by obtaining customers' names, addresses, billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enter this information on order forms and in the computer system.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
• Compute total charges for parts and shipping charges in accordance with company procedure.
• Check inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Review warranty terms to determine whether a particular part is covered by warranty.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to Parts Manager for further investigation.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of applicable experience is preferred
• Customer and Personal Service
ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Pryor, OK looking for Electrical Assembler!
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm OT required depending on workload
Pay: $14 an hour
Purpose of Position:
An Electrical Assembler performs any combination of the following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems; Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
•Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts drills, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment. •Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
•Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment. •Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets. •Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
•Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and coding parts and assemblies.
•Uses machines that press, shape, or wind components parts.
•Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
•Knowledge of test functions, procedures, and operation of standard test instruments and measurement systems.
•Ability to measure or test completed products with required gauging, measuring, and testing devices, as pertains to the specific classifications.
ResourceMFG is now hiring a Line Operator for a great company in Pryor!
Shift: This position will start on day shift, 8a-4pm for approx. 1 month and then transition to a 2nd shift position, 4pm-12am
*Must be able to read and understand micrometers, start lines and hold the tolerances.
*Will need to be able to manage up to 6 employees while keeping up with the day to day operations on the lines.
Candidates need to understand that this is a working position that will also involve mechanical operations of the lines. They will get dirty and it is in a hot and cold environment.Apply Now Learn More