ATTENTION Machine Operator
Now Hiring - 1st Shift
Competitive Pay. Good Benefits. Safe Workplace.
If reliable weekly pay, a reputable company and a safe environment are important to you, this is a great opportunity. Join the fast-growing manufacturing industry as a machine operator. You’ll work at a top facility where hard work is valued, and there is room for growth!
Apply with us and find out why Manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
"I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself.” ResourceMFG Associate, Silvia
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.Apply Now Learn More
Manufacturing company reaching for a shipping and receiving helper in Brookfield.
Shift: 6:30am- 2pm Monday-Friday Over time on Saturdays
Pay rate: $17/HR
A growing manufacturing company in the Tinley Park area is seeking a production associate operator! Come join our team!
A growing manufacturing company in the Tinley Park area is seeking an Inventory Control Associate! Come join our team!
*Must have manufacturing experience
Apply Now Learn More
CNC Machinist needed in Chicago, IL 60643
Pay rate: $22
• Ability to master and gauge parts properly (calipers, micrometers, indicators and other gauges), bring parts into spec, and recognize when a part is out of specification
• Ability to edit and adjust program settings at the machine and make compensation adjustments
• Performing first piece verification, frequency inspections and during set-up and reset process
• Ability to update Hour x Hour Production boards with hourly production counts and causals
• Ability to work with Metrology Lab technicians to gain first-piece inspection approval
• Follow all quality processes and procedures, and escalate issues in a timely manner
• Follow verbal and written directions, control plans, work instructions and prints
• Accurately complete any required production documentation and paperwork
• Minimize scrap through taking initiative to suggest and/or implement improvements
• Ability to run all machines in assigned manufacturing cell or zone(s)
• Maximize efficiency in work cell, maintain daily production while achieving acceptable quality levels.
• Troubleshoot basic problems and work thorough common set-up, quality or production issues.
• Housekeeping: Clean and maintain working area and equipment
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, and/or lift for up to 10 hours
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
• Working knowledge of setting up, operating, gaging and control of CNC Lathes, Drills and Gear Cutting equipment
• Ability to read and interpret work instructions, drawings, and/or other diagrams • Knowledge of practical shop mathematics and general understanding of speeds and feeds as well as general knowledge of carbide, tool geometry and nomenclature/grades
• Ability to use a computer to obtain all required setup and quality documentation
• Utilize and understand basic locating and fixturing concepts Has to wear a maskApply Now Learn More
Company in Chicago 60643 searching for Heat Treat operators
Pay rate $18- $19 depending on experience