Branch No: 20074-7250
800 Clanton Road, Ste M
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone: (704) 684-6240
Base Pay: Salaried
Job Description DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY! In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality system in order to ship t...
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality system in order to ship the customer a quality product, improve upon the product, and improve the method of process for producing that product, by performing the duties and responsibilities below in accordance with GMP, IATF16949 and internal Standards. Associate is responsible for maintaining the company's Quality Standards and requirements in all aspects and performance of the job function. Areas of responsibility include Industry and IMH departments and products as well as any other assigned areas or products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
01. Maintain a system that conforms to IATF16949, GMP and other quality standards.
02. Document improvements on quality issues and track progress.
03. Responsible for maintaining and tracking Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions.
04. Trained Auditor.
05. Communicating with external parties relating to quality issues
06. Track and maintain customer complaint program
07. Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions with managers and associates on internal and external issues.
08. Support resolution and follow up of corrective actions.
09. Perform supplier audits.
10. Communicate with suppliers on incoming product, specifications and quality.
11. Ensure adherence to quality procedures and specifications.
12. Create and update control plans and FMEAs in collaboration with manufacturing.
13. Provide quality updates to management at scheduled intervals
14. Maintain RPPM Records.
15. Maintain Trends on Quality Performance.
16. Implement and Monitor SPC programs, including methods and analysis.
17. Calculate Statistical Data.
18. Supply Quality Data to Customers.
19. Assist with process/product changes.
20. Review test results.
21. Knowledgeable of all Laboratory procedures and systems.
22. Maintain compliance to Customer specifications and requirements.
23. Assist in the collection and analysis of lab data including compilation of COAs.
24. Assist with the performance of various lab tests including Radiant Heat Panel burn testing.
25. Assist in implementing specifications.
26. Collect and maintain data; analyze data trends.
27. Perform internal audits.
28. Assist with Kaizen Program/Facilitate Kaizens
29. Compile and submit PPAP data to Customers.
30. Manage Quality Function of new Product Development
31. Identify and facilitate implementation of cost savings projects.
32. Manage audit preparations in assigned department(s).
33. Assist with disposition / placement of RGA material.
34. Facilitate weekly Quality Meeting and maintain records.
35. Designated as IMH Product Safety Representative
36. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
01. Four (4) year college degree or equivalent experience.
02. Must have exceptional technical/statistical knowledge.
03. Must have knowledge of certified quality systems such as GMP, ISO9001 or IATF16949.
04. Certified as IATF16949 Lead Auditor
05. Must be computer literate with the ability to learn and implement new software quickly.
06. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Word-Levels I and II, Excel, as well as the ability to use and understand SPC software.
07. Prefer experience in a supervisory/management role to be able to lead the decision making process and enforce conformance to quality system standards
08. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload efficiently and effectively.
09. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to effectively interface with all levels of Associates, Vendors and Customers.
01. Must have good vision, correctable to 20/20.
02. Must have good hearing, correctable to accepted standards.
03. Must have good manual dexterity, as well as excellent hand/eye coordination.
04. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop and sit for extended periods of time.
05. Must be able to climb/descend a flight of stairs.
06. Must be sufficiently mobile to move easily between manufacturing machinery.
07. Must be able to lift up to fifteen pounds (15).
Must be able to wear PPE as required in manufacturing areas.
Base Pay: 20.20 per HOUR
Experienced Special Coating Operator for manufacturer of woven fastener products. Temp to Hire Climate Controlled Requirements: Must be availab...
Experienced Special Coating Operator for manufacturer of woven fastener products.
Shift: 3rd 11pm - 7amApply Now More Info
Base Pay: up to $20.00
Quality Coordinator with mid-sized plastics manufacturer in south charlotte. Prefers candidates with experience in the automotive or plastics manuf...
Quality Coordinator with mid-sized plastics manufacturer in south charlotte. Prefers candidates with experience in the automotive or plastics manufacting industry.
Pay: up to $41k to start
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Hourly
Position Overview: The role of the Maintenance Technician is to support our manufacturing plant. The Maintenance Technician will report to the Main...
Position Overview: The role of the Maintenance Technician is to support our manufacturing plant. The Maintenance Technician will report to the Maintenance Manager, and ensures the facility and equipment is kept in good working order. The Maintenance Technician is an integral part of the organization as they insure the maintenance and upkeep of the facility and equipment, perform line set-up, maintain electrical, plumbing, mechanical, pneumatic, pumps, PLC’s and related systems. Ability to work independently, and proficient multi-tasking skills a must.
Position may be required to work overtime and weekends with short notice.
Position Responsibilities: include, but not limited to the following:
• Maintains, inspects, operates, and repairs the boiler system.
• Performs welding, fabrication, and pipe fitting on an as-needed-basis.
• Set-up and repair of liquid packaging equipment such as fillers, and label applicators
• Responsible for the completion of all general repair requests such as painting walls, security hardware, and hanging of shelves.
• Assist in repairs and maintenance of existing facility.
• Troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of Control Circuits and PLC’s
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Experience working in an industrial environment; ideally manufacturing.
• Knowledgeable in all areas of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, pneumatic, pumps, Ultra Sonic Plastic Assembly, HVAC systems, Pipe-fitting, carpentry, blueprints, machine and equipment maintenance, and other related equipment and systems is essential.
• Ability to use various tools, including welding and fabrication equipment as needed.
• Time management skills are a must due to constantly changing priorities and very fast paced production work environment.
• Experience with maintaining and repairs of Control Circuits and PLC’s a must.
• Training on Allen Bradley, Siemens, or similar systems required.
• High School
Current valid Driver's License
CurrentForklift license or ability to obtain upon hire
Certification or Licenses in any areas of electrical or plumbing a plusApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
CNC Machinist- 1st shift- Matthews, NC Set-up and operate CNC Mills and/or Lathes to produce quality parts to meet blueprint specifications. Manual...
CNC Machinist- 1st shift- Matthews, NC
Set-up and operate CNC Mills and/or Lathes to produce quality parts to meet blueprint specifications. Manual machining experience will also be beneficial. Pay $18.-$20. D.O.E.
Email resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our on-line application at www.resourcemfg.comApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Mechanical Assembly Technician 1st Shift- Mooresville, NC Mechanical Assembly Technician Work in garage shop environment assembling and modifying t...
Mechanical Assembly Technician
1st Shift- Mooresville, NC
Mechanical Assembly Technician Work in garage shop environment assembling and modifying truck chassis with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components per specifications.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities: Utilize hand tools such as Drills, Wrenches and basic hand tools. Strong knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatic systems and electrical wiring. Follow work instructions, wiring diagrams, install pneumatic and hydraulic components. Some Welding preferred but not required - Will train on site Must be able to obtain Class B CDL upon hire Project management or leadership skills a plus Requirements Knowledge of standard and metric measurements Blueprints Mechanical Assembly Auto Mechanics Hydraulic and Pneumatic knowledge Have own tools Great employee culture: Team Outings, Sponsored Softball Team.
Email resume' to email@example.com and complete an application at www.resourcemfg.comApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Press Brake Set-up Operator Pineville, NC Experienced CNC Press Brake Setup /Operator needed for large metal fabrication facility in South Charlott...
Press Brake Set-up Operator
Experienced CNC Press Brake Setup /Operator needed for large metal fabrication facility in South Charlotte area. Must be able to interpret prints and setup multi axis brakes. Seeking a minimum of 2 years recent experience.
Hours: 2nd shift 3:30pm - 12:00am Pay: $20 - $21 per hour DOE Essential Duties: Interpret blueprints Use blueprints and tools to setup Cincinnati and Amada brakes Use calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools to confirm part dimensions. Great environment in South Charlotte - convenient to Fort Mill, Matthews and Gastonia.
Apply at www.resourcemfg.com
Email resume' to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.