Branch No: 80054-7397
6131 Orangethorpe Avenue
Buena Park, CA 90620
Phone: (714) 463-6991
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is looking for a Machine Operator with some experience. The ideal candidate must be able to work 12 hour shifts and willing to commit a...
ResourceMFG is looking for a Machine Operator with some experience. The ideal candidate must be able to work 12 hour shifts and willing to commit and grow with a company. We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
Below are the roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for reading and understanding job jacket and work instruction information pertaining to a production order before running.
- Sets up rewind machine to cut and rewind specific counts per customer order.
- Runs orders, fills out core labels to identify order, and stacks orders on carts.
- Checks rolls while running for misprinting; report error to pressman and supervisor.
- Cuts out “bad” labels on rolls and splices rolls.
- Rotates through rework area to rework “bad” rolls.
- Must be able to accurately operate a high speed machine to cut, count and wind rolls to customer specifications.
- Assist in set-up on jogging machine for jogging, heat tunnel, and polywrapper.
- Understand the vision system and is able to perform tasks within the vision system.
- Use vision to produce outer carton labels and place on appropriate boxes for production run, quantity and product; place outer product label on correct box.
- Responsible for inspecting all finished packs of product for defects, excess scrap, incorrect polywrap, etc. - Ability to ensure the correct labels are placed in the correct box without mixing up labels in the box.
Please apply online at ResourceMFG.com or email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: $26-$37
ResourceMFG is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic! The opportunity includes a very generous benefits package and great stability with...
ResourceMFG is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic! The opportunity includes a very generous benefits package and great stability with competitive pay rates. Consideration is based on resume and interview.
Responsibilities are listed below!
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Helping to meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems and repairing and maintaining all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Installing and repairing mechanical drives, chains, sprockets, gears, belts, and couplings
- Reading and interpreting mechanical and electrical schematics · Completing mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance activities
- Troubleshooting and repairing automated systems with remote technical support
- Perform all maintenance checks and preventive maintenance in a safe and timely manner
Please apply online at ResourceMFG.com or email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now More Info
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.