Branch No: 70231
2129 South Linden Road
Flint, MI 48532
Phone: (810) 857-6069
13 jobs for branch # 70231
Base Pay: 15.75 per HOUR
2nd shift Forklift Operators 2pm 10pm, train on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks Ability to drive hilo in fast paced environment Supply employees with proper …
2nd shift Forklift Operators
- 2pm 10pm, train on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks
- Ability to drive hilo in fast paced environment
- Supply employees with proper materials in a timely fashion
- Load and unload trucks
- Perform Housekeeping as necessary
- Complete paperwork as required
- Work overtime and weekends
- Hold a valid drivers license
- Lift up to 40 lbs
- Temp to hire
Industrial Purchasing Specialist
Base Pay: 45000.00 - 80000.00
Resource MFG is looking for an Industrial Purchasing Specialist for a client located in Saginaw, Michigan. Direct Hire 45-80k a year – Based on experience The …
Resource MFG is looking for an Industrial Purchasing Specialist for a client located in Saginaw, Michigan.
45-80k a year – Based on experience
The Purchasing Specialist plans, purchases, and organizes components, shop supplies, and inventory to accomplish projects with highest quality, lowest cost and best timing. Coordinates purchasing activities with other departments.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Expedite orders, quotes, back orders, and scope changes as needed
- Create and administer supplier purchase orders, issues, and processes changes to orders
- Take corrective action with suppliers in case of receipt of unacceptable goods or services and maintains a record of non-conforming purchases and follow-up actions taken
- Identify new suppliers
- Review cost saving measure opportunities
Strong electrical component knowledge and experience preferred!
- Blueprint reading: 3 years (Preferred)
- Buyer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Scheduling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 3 years (Required)
- Purchasing: 3 years (Required)
- CNC or Fabricating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bachelors Preferred
CNC Lathe Machinist
Base Pay: 18.00 - 26.00
ResourceMFG is currently seeking dependable and reliable CNC Lathe Machinists to work for our client located in Fenton, MI. Direct Hire Paid overtime available. 1st Shift …
ResourceMFG is currently seeking dependable and reliable CNC Lathe Machinists to work for our client located in Fenton, MI.
Paid overtime available. 1st Shift Available
1st Shift is Mon-Fri 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; some Saturdays may be required.
THE IDEA CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- At least 5 years of CNC Lathe machining experience
- At least 1 year Mastercam experience
- Own tools
- Live Tooling Experience a Plus
- Some setup and programming preferred.
Competitive Benefits available after 90 days! Paid Holidays, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Disability and Life Ins. and 401k Savings/Match
Reliable Transportation a MUST! Must be able to pass background check.
Base Pay: 18.00 - 22.00
ResourceMFG is seeking a CNC Machinist for our client in Beaverton, MI location. Direct Hire Machinists set-up, operate and maintain lathe and milling machines. They review drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to …
ResourceMFG is seeking a CNC Machinist for our client in Beaverton, MI location.
Machinists set-up, operate and maintain lathe and milling machines. They review drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production and are responsible for precise measurements for cutting or shaping and completing sub-assemblies. They monitor production and identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Assure that material to be machined is correct for the job.
- Select and use appropriate tooling.
- Program and/or operate machine at proper speeds and feeds for material being machined.
- Assist in training personnel when appropriate including machine, job, fixture, and part specific issues as they arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Follow all applicable safety procedures and policies as outlined in the Brown Machine Hourly Handbook.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with some minimal instruction.
- Ability to work with minimum tolerances of .0005”.
- Basic tool requirement
- Basic math skills to include Trigonometry, etc.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- A minimum one-year experience working with parts set-up and machine tools.
- Experience reading Blueprints or mechanical drawings.
CAD Mechanical Engineer/Designer
Base Pay: 50000.00 - 95000.00
ResourceMFG is seeking experienced CAD Mechanical Engineers for the Fenton, Michigan area! Shift: 1st shift 50-95k Salary Direct Hire Responsibilities: Design robust and durable material handling equipment, based on …
ResourceMFG is seeking experienced CAD Mechanical Engineers for the Fenton, Michigan area!
Shift: 1st shift
Design robust and durable material handling equipment, based on company standards and guidelines and the conceptual information.
Demonstrate a positive attitude, along with a willingness to complete tasks.
Follows all safety guidelines
Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by Manager or any other member of the leadership team.
Must be able to pass background check.
Competitive Benefits Available! Paid Holidays, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k with matching, Disability and Life Ins.
5+ years Engineering experience in SolidWorks
Ability to travel within the continental US (Maybe required)
BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred not required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge and experience with Autodesk and Unigraphics a plus
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Sales Assistant Now Hireing, Sales Assistant for local customer. 2 year Sales/counter experience. Will answer phones and triages calls to Sales Department. Develop …
Now Hireing, Sales Assistant for local customer. 2 year Sales/counter experience. Will answer phones and triages calls to Sales Department.
- Develop a relationship with customers.
- Use computers to organize and identify type/quantity of product.
- Perform data entry and operate Excel spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Confer with sales and other personnel to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.
- May interact with customer at any point in sales transaction.
- Use professional phone etiquette.
- Computer (Exel/Word) experinece
- able to follow directions
- own transportation
- good attendance
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Immediate Opening! 1st shift, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday Now Hiring, 1st shift Blender for customer in Brighton, Mi. Will be …
1st shift, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Now Hiring, 1st shift Blender for customer in Brighton, Mi. Will be doing set up and will start all mixing tanks and blenders.
- Obtains and understands all documentation for making batches.
- Ensures correct ingredients are used for each batch.
- Pumping and pouring chemicals into blend tanks in predetermined quantities.
- Operates equipment (mixers, scales, meters, pumps, forklifts, etc.) safely.
- Monitors raw material usage on each blend are added correctly with right weights.
- Ensures all raw materials returned to inventory have the right quantity and information on containers and containers are in good condition.
- Follows lab instructions regarding batch approval, adjustments, and any additional requirements.
- Cleans equipment when needed.
- Refers issues/problems to lead/supervisor person(s).
- Communicates with material handlers and packers when materials are needed and batches are ready to pack.
- Completes all paperwork and batch documentation in a timely manner.
- Observes safety requirements set forth by company.
- stand 8 + hours
- lift up to 40 lbs
- follow directions
- own transportation
- experience a plus
Base Pay: 18.00 - 20.00
Facilities Maintenance Technician needed in Howell 1st shift 7-330p M-F Reliable transportation, no bus Duties and Responsibilities Conduct general upkeep of the facility both internally …
Facilities Maintenance Technician needed in Howell
1st shift 7-330p M-F
Reliable transportation, no bus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct general upkeep of the facility both internally and externally including but not limited to wiping down equipment, sweeping, mopping, weeding, landscaping, etc.
- Ability to use ladders and be comfortable working from different heights.
- Ability to follow all safety requirements.
- Act independently and also transition to a team player when needed.
- Basic understanding of building maintenance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills to diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to bend, kneel, and climb ladders.
- Ability to work under challenging conditions.
- Experience with welding and fabricating considered a plus.
- Experience doing mechanical and electrical work considered a plus.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel (air and ground) up to 10%.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to repetitive motion including bending, lifting, twisting, crouching, reaching, pushing, and/or pulling.
- Ability to endure hot/humid and cold conditions for a period of time.
- Ability to control emotions under various levels of pressures, stress, and fast paced activities.
- Visual acuity to inspect products and machinery.
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Immediate Hire! Warehouse Associate 1st shift, Mon-Thurs, 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $17 Company in Brighton looking for Warehouse Associates. The ideal candidate will …
1st shift, Mon-Thurs, 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $17
Company in Brighton looking for Warehouse Associates. The ideal candidate will have the abiity to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment, streamline production flow, communicate and work well with a multitude of personalities.
- work with a team to assemble and package product
- rotate through tasks
- conduct quality inspections
- assemble boxes
- Prior warehouse experience a plus
- stand 8+ hours
- lift, bend, twist and stoop
- follow instructions
- communicate well with others
- keep work area clean
Base Pay: 13.00 - 13.50
Now Hiring! Production Associate Job Multi Shifts Willing to Train! Get Started in the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry! ResourceMFG, one of the largest manufacturing employers in …
Production Associate Job
Willing to Train!
Get Started in the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry!
ResourceMFG, one of the largest manufacturing employers in the nation, is currently seeking a positive and hardworking Production Associate to join our team. This is a great place to get started in the fast-growing Manufacturing field. Work for a facility with a commitment to safety, competitive weekly pay and benefits.
Get your career kick started and apply today! Learn why manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors!
“The job is amazing, and everyone respects and helps each other out.” ResourceMFG Associate, Dakota
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Base Pay: 18.00 - 25.00
1st shift CNC Machinist- 1st shift 6am-4:30pm Looking to hire dependable and reliable CNC lathe machinists Ideal candidate will have 5 plus years lathe machining …
1st shift CNC Machinist-
- 1st shift 6am-4:30pm
- Looking to hire dependable and reliable CNC lathe machinists
- Ideal candidate will have 5 plus years lathe machining experience, at least 1 year mastercam experience, own tools, some setup and programming experience and live tooling experience a plus
- Referral Bonus offered
- Ability to over time and weekends
- Stand for the entire shift
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Submit resume to [email protected]
Machine Operator B
Base Pay: 17.50 per HOUR
Specialized Machine Operator 2nd shift 3-11p $17.50 Train on 1st Reliable transportation, no bus Must be able to attend interview and able to solder Operating …
Specialized Machine Operator
2nd shift 3-11p $17.50
Train on 1st
Reliable transportation, no bus
Must be able to attend interview and able to solder
Operating SMT machines to solder small parts such as circuits, transformers, sockets and other electrical components.
- Familiar with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process
- Able to properly clean boards
- Able to perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components
- Able to visually inspect SMT assemblies
- Able to interpret IPC standards for acceptability and customer specs
- Able to use hand tools
- General housekeeping
- Effective communication
- Self motivated, organized
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Train on 1st then switch to 2nd
- Steel toe boots/shoes
- Good attitude, aptitude and attendance
- Be a quality team member
- Ready to train and continuous training
- Standing for 8-10 hours a day
- Temporary to hire positions
- Earn certifications free after 80 hours with the Better Work Life Academy!
Base Pay: 15.00 - 16.00
2nd shift Machine Operator position for company in Lapeer! 4:30pm-3am Operating and loading CNC machines Referral bonus offered for those that qualify Ability to work …
2nd shift Machine Operator position for company in Lapeer!
- Operating and loading CNC machines
- Referral bonus offered for those that qualify
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts, 5-6 days a week
- Ability to do repetitive motion
- Reliable transportation, attendance and good work history
- Temp to hire
- Resume required