Branch No: 30081-5929
11726 St. Charles Rock Road
Suites D & E
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Phone: (314) 877-8389
Base Pay: 20.00+ based on experience
Set-Up/Process Technicians NEEDED 1st Shift 7am to 3:30pm, hours could vary depending on needs Monday through Friday ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIB...
Set-Up/Process Technicians NEEDED
1st Shift 7am to 3:30pm, hours could vary depending on needs
Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Overnight Maintenance Technician NEEDED!!! Train on days and move to nights when ready 7pm to 7am on a rotating schedule 2 days on, 2 days of...
Overnight Maintenance Technician NEEDED!!!
Train on days and move to nights when ready
7pm to 7am on a rotating schedule 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on
Pay rate based on experience
Must be able to proficiently operate molding machines, conveyance equipment, robots and auxiliary equipment to diagnose malfunctions, and to affect repairs
Troubleshoots and locates the source of the problem by observing the operation of the equipment
Troubleshoot and diagnose pneumatic, hydraulic, or mechanical malfunctions on a variety of equipment
Consult OEM manuals to identify proper machine specific procedures, parts identification, pm schedules and frequency, troubleshooting, etc.
Perform adjustments and setups on a variety of equipment in support of production and in accordance with company developed SWIS documents and all safety procedures
Repair and maintain electrical controls on equipment (molding, lining and packaging machines), including servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines and devices primarily on the basis of electronic principles
Maintain a clean and safe work area and report / correct all unsafe working conditions
Read, use and interpret measuring devices, gauges and inspection tools
Perform all required necessary preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment
Check and maintain quality of product being produced by identifying acceptable and non-acceptable product in accordance with Quality policies and procedures
Answer machine alarms as they occur and identify and address the root cause
Strictly adheres to Lock Out/Tag Out policy
Repair robot arms and controls, including replacing bad boards, motors, encoders, etc.
Calibrate and adjust robot pick and place locations if needed
Input Maintenance work orders
Monitor processes, show an awareness of issues and demonstrate corrective actions to address those issues
Perform required preventive maintenance tasks (PM)
Suggest ways to improve the efficiency and safety of our work and environment
Comply with all company policies
Collaborate with other maintenance personnel
Restore damaged or malfunctioning equipment to operation by repairing, replacing and or adjusting electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
Maintains good communications with Production and Maintenance Departments
Maintains ongoing list of projects with critical path timeline items with statuses and estimated completion dates
Ensures the work is completed with technical excellence, and in an efficient and cost-effective fashion
Able to restore operating systems of common controls architecture, including SACMI Vision, Communication, PLC, HMI, and Drive Controller software
Ensures the work is completed with technical excellence, and in an efficient and cost-effective fashion.
Assists other maintenance personnel as needed
Base Pay: 14.50+
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Technicians NEEDED!!! Overnight 12 hour shifts 7pm to 7am on a rotating schedule 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 d...
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Technicians NEEDED!!!
Overnight 12 hour shifts 7pm to 7am on a rotating schedule
2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on
Pay determined based on experience
1. Audit all production lines for all applicable Quality checks
2. Place suspect product on hold and audit suspect product using AQL inspections as required.
3. Perform GDP audits and file all production documents.
4. Sample and perform quality checks
5. Use all measuring devices and perform quality tests properly to produce results to assist production decision making. Quality test equipment includes but is not limited to the following: Calipers, height gauges, automatic non-contact dimensional measurement equipment, layer analysis microscope, wall thickness equipment, force gauges, drop impact tester, automatic bottle fill equipment, vacuum test equipment, optical comparator and spectrophotometer.
6. Read and understand drawings and spec sheets.
7. Analysis of data and accurate data entry into spreadsheets or SPC system.
8. Communicate quality concerns to management and supervisor.
9. Perform challenge tests of vision and leak detect systems.
10. Calibrate lab equipment as necessary. 11. Use Email (Outlook) to communicate to the quality team and/or management.
12. Use MRP system to print production and quality reports and bar code labels when necessary.
13. Must follow and enforce company Safety, Quality and GMP policies.
14. Any additional job duties as required by managementApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Custodian NEEDED for 1st shift!!! Monday through Friday 6AM to 2PM $12 an hour Days an hours are subject to change depending on needs. Skills...
Custodian NEEDED for 1st shift!!!
Monday through Friday 6AM to 2PM
$12 an hour
Days an hours are subject to change depending on needs.