CNC Machinists NEEDED!!!
3:15pm to 1:45am Monday through Friday
10 hour shifts some overtime possibilities!!!
- Perform duties required to set up and adjust a variety of machines such as drill press, engine lathe, turret lathe, NC lathe, and machining center to perform established and standard machining operations to produce parts such as volutes, butterfly valve bodies and disks, impellers, etc., utilizing brass, Lewmet, cast iron, or stainless steel.
- Also must debur parts.
- Setups involve multi-tooled arrangements on work that has a number of operations where very close dimensional relations are important.
- Setups involve the changing of the machine chucks, collets, face plates, tool feed rates, grind, shear, etc.
- Responsible for Environmental, Health and Safety management and policy commitments as prescribed for this role in Weir’s Duty of Care. • Vary prescribed methods to compensate for differences in material or machining difficulties.
- Operate machine to prove-out setup and produce pilot work piece for inspection.
- Diagnose machine or tooling malfunction and make the proper and corrective adjustments.
- Work from complex blueprints, part drawings, specifications, setup instructions, etc.
- Any and all other duties assigned