TAF is an enthusiastic manufacturer of the best quality fasteners. ResourceMFG is partnering with TAF (Topura) to fill the Maintenance Tech position. TEMP TO HIRE AFTER 90 DAYS!
Work Schedule 11pm – 7:30am / Sunday – Thursday
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment. Committed to continual improvement for the operation, including preventive and standardization activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production equipment.
- Installs, maintains and repairs electrical systems, apparatuses, and electronic components of industrial equipment.
- Installs, maintains and repairs machinery, equipment and other manufacturing related devices, fixtures, etc.
- Performs metal fabrication and equipment repairs by use of welder and cutting torch.
- Eliminate machine downtime, waste, unnecessary repairs and reoccurring problems through P.M. and risk management activities.
- Operate forklift and scissor lifts as job requirements demand.
- Eliminate cost through rework, in-house abilities and use of equivalent product types compared to high cost brand products.
- Locate and fabricate spare parts and supplies as needed.
- Responsible to follow the daily maintenance schedule.
- Promote and ensure that safety, procedures and work instructions are maintained and followed throughout the plant.
- Make prudent use of company supplies and equipment. Promote and follow lock out tag out procedure.
- Follow company work rules, policies and procedures. Follow and review ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment. Contribute to a positive environment.
- Communicate with all departments professionally and effectively. Make suggestions for cost savings and productivity.
- Reacts to change productively and handles other tasks as assigned.