Branch No: 81402
101 Public Square
Batesville, MS 38606
Phone: (662) 563-9617
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Makes preventative maintenance checks and inspections as required and on time. 2. Assures that proper documentation is fil...
1. Makes preventative maintenance checks and inspections as required and on time.
2. Assures that proper documentation is filled out and spare parts are accurately maintained and identified to provide rapid response to problems.
3. Evaluate equipment malfunctions with a sense of urgency to minimize downtime.
4. Modify equipment as necessary to improve safety, quality, productivity and reliability.
5. Perform tasks in a quality fashion by meeting or exceeding the internal customers’ requirements.
6. Ability to perform welding and metal fabrication duties.
7. Follows and promotes on the job safety expectations. (eyes, ears and L.O.T.O.)
8. Maintains proper housekeeping expectations.
9. Test equipment after repair and leaves it and the area in a clean safe condition.
10. Train operators on the proper use of equipment.
11. Operate and use a wide range of tools and measuring devices.
12. Read blue prints: Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Mechanical.
13. Rebuild gearboxes, valves, and cylinders.
14. Troubleshoot PLC programming with a laptop.
15. Direct and supervise Level 1 and 2 Techs.
16. Manage store room inventory using E-Maintenance.
17. Meet with vendors on new equipment and restock.
18. Machine parts as needed using the lathe and milling machine.
19. Draw schematics for electrical or mechanical.
20. Plan and schedule downtime and maintenance on equipment.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.