HR Generalist in Sandersville, GA
- Enter employee data into HRIS; ensures accuracy. Utilizes a variety of sources, including HRIS, to generate employee reports and spreadsheets.
- Supports the company wide benefit activities and coordinates and communicates Georgia benefit information. Coordinates all open-enrollment activities. Maintains employee benefit files.
- Interfaces with benefit providers to ensure consistent and appropriate actions are taken regarding employee issues or claims.
- Researches and responds to employee questions/problems relating to HR policies, procedures and benefits.
- Assists with organizational development and associated training programs.
- Assist with the coordination/support of employee relations including but not limited to recognition activities.
- Manages Georgia Staffing Report and associated documents; i.e. new hire surveys and charts.
- May interview/recommend hourly candidates.
- Processes new-hire documents and assists with onboarding.
- Coordinates HR communication activities (e.g., bulletin boards)
- Provides translation/interpretation assistance as needed.
- Seeks opportunities to continuously improve Trojan’s human resource systems.
- Monitors, reviews, and makes suggestions for corrective action of attendance and punctuality, conduct, and performance issues. Coordinates with Operations Assistant to generate and interpret Kronos reports.
- Researches opportunities, processes, and maintains files pertaining to various tax credits; e.g., WOTC.
- Conducts exit interviews and evaluates data to identify possible areas for improvement.
- Responds to requests for unemployment claims and acts as company representative in unemployment claim hearing.
- Completes general administrative duties as required.
Benefits for an Ideal Applicant:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Free College online courses