Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Evaluates and documents quality of finished goods and raw materials. Reports quality conditions as needed.
• Evaluates condition of the manufacturing facility and warehouse space to ensure compliance to regulatory and HACCP requirements. Audits programs in support of quality objectives.
Participates in process improvement activities. Meets performance schedules.
• Maintains product quality through adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Assessment and Critical Control Points (HACCP) guidelines, product specifications and quality procedures by monitoring and documenting compliance to quality parameters.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Participates in the maintenance and development of plant quality programs in support of HACCP. Provides training and education of quality-based programs to manufacturing partners.
• Responsible for the management and/or implementation of food safety, legality and quality programs.Apply Now Learn More
The Maintenance CW support needed for the storeroom would include the following at a minimum:
The scope of daily duties includes: