Branch No: 20217-7234
1490 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, SC 29625
Phone: (864) 301-8390
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
NOW HIRING - PROCESS TECHNICIAN! Resource MFG is looking to hire a Process Technician for a growing company in Toccoa, GA. *$18-$...
NOW HIRING - PROCESS TECHNICIAN!
Resource MFG is looking to hire a Process Technician for a growing company in Toccoa, GA.
*$18-$22 depending upon experience
*2nd Shift: 3pm-11:15 pm
Other Main Duties:
Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisorApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is seeking an experienced structural steel fabricator to become a purchasing and quality control coordinator for our Anderson, SC locat...
ResourceMFG is seeking an experienced structural steel fabricator to become a purchasing and quality control coordinator for our Anderson, SC location.
• Create material take-offs to determine quantity and type of material needed
• Evaluate quotes from vendors, coordinates and approves purchase orders
• Check quantity and quality of incoming shipments
• Maintains appropriate paperwork including material certifications and structural steel inspection forms
• Perform visual inspections of structural steel bolting, welding, and preparations in accordance with appropriate codes, such as AWS D1.1, D1.2, AISC Manual of Steel Construction, etc.
• Visually inspect applied coatings and prepare/submit paint reports
• Authorizes shipment of finished product and prepares Bills of Lading
• Attention to Detail
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Computer skills and knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to visually inspect structural welds.
• Ability to read and interpret project drawings and codes.
• Non-destructive testing experience a plus. Methods for magnetic particle, ultrasonic, and dye penetrant.
• Willingness to learn and perform work outside this description if needs arise
• Noise level in work environment is usually loud
• Requires the use of both hands
• Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lift more than 50 lbs of material.
• Frequently works near moving mechanical parts and large structural components.
• Expect to work 40-50 hours per work. The role may involve shift work and unsocial hours. Extended hours may be required to meet deadlines or to introduce new systems. Could be working through weekends or public holidays to deal with problems
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Fabricator-Welder/ Anderson, SC / 1st / $16.00-18.00 per hour ResourceMFG is assisting our local client in their search to fill a Fabricator/Welder...
Fabricator-Welder/ Anderson, SC / 1st / $16.00-18.00 per hour
ResourceMFG is assisting our local client in their search to fill a Fabricator/Welder position, in Anderson, SC.
*Read and interpret project plans, sketches, blueprints and other written instructions and
diagrams to perform task at hand
*Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
*Perform Flux-core, MIG, TIG & other types of weld based on project needs
*Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting
*Change wire, welding, as needed.
*Change gas tanks, as needed
*Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety
devices are in use.
*Operate fork lift, if required and trained.
*Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
*Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
*De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
*Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment.
*Understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized
goggles, helmets and gloves.
*Communication skills are essential to work with team members and converse with customers
*Position requires the ability to operate precision measuring devices such as calipers,
micrometers, protractors, and tape measures.
*Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
*Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques, including TIG welding, oxy-fuel welding, and arc welding.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.