Branch No: 80013-7400
1081 N. Tustin Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
Phone: (714) 463-6985
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Summary of Basic Function: Responsible for performing all Bookkeeping and a variety of clerical accounting functions such as General Accounting, A...
Summary of Basic Function:
Responsible for performing all Bookkeeping and a variety of clerical accounting functions such as General Accounting, A/R, A/R Collections and A/P.
Essential duties are as follows; Compiles, classifies records, verifies, and maintains data and payments to accounts payable and accounts receivable records by performing the following duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Experienced with Microsoft Great Plains (GP) Dynamics Software.
• Perform Bookkeeping and clerical accounting functions to fully support AR & AP.
• Research, track, and resolve AR & AP accounting issues.
• Compile and sort invoices and checks.
• Perform daily AR Collections.
• Contact Customers with delinquent accounts.
• Prepares accounts payable checks.
• Issue checks for accounts payable.
• Issue wire payments for accounts payable
• Issue EFT payments for accounts payable
• Match freight bills against freight manifests.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Supply Chain Assistant position in Anaheim, CA. As a Supply Chain Assis...
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We are seeking a qualified experienced MIG welder to help work in our welding division. Welding of steel tubes is anti...
We are seeking a qualified experienced MIG welder to help work in our welding division. Welding of steel tubes is anticipated to be the qualified welder's primary workload. Qualified welders shall work professionally with coworkers and other personnel, maintain a neat and tidy welding area consistent with our overall facility, be reliable, timely and clean.
CRD MFG, Inc. shall supply needed tools and safety equipment required for this welding position.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS OF A QUALIFIED WELDER
* Welding out of position, around tubes, on bench-mounted projects, on partially or nearly assembled projects,
* Understanding welding symbols on prints and project drawings,
* Perform weld preparation,
* Perform welder set up,
* Understand how to make weldments from CAD drawings/prints,
* Strong personal and teamwork ethics; professionalism, reliability, timeliness, and cleanliness are critical to our work environment. * Responsibilities shall include at a minimum, welding, communication with supervisor(s) on status of projects, maintaining supplies for welding, maintaining a clean and organized work space on a daily basis, and coordinating repairs and service of equipment with supervisor(s).Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Large Format Printing Operator Fantastic opportunity to join one of the top manufacturers for retail displays in Orange County. We are looki...
Large Format Printing Operator
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the top manufacturers for retail displays in Orange County.
We are looking for an operator for an OCE Arizona flat bed printer. Candidate at hand will be responsible for loading raw materials onto the bed. Beginning program, overseeing completing of work and quality control of product.
This position is great if you have an eye for minute imperfections. This Canon machine prints on stock boards, plastic, vinyl, etc. A keen eye for imperfections in both materials and final product are crucial for final products.
- 5 months experience with wide flat bed format
- Canon machine experience
- Caliper use
Location: Anaheim/Yorba Linda Location
Pay: 15-18 DOE
Please contact our team for more information:
Canon Oce Arizona 660 xt
Canon Oce Arizona 360 XTApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.