Local Aerospace manufacturing company is looking for Test Technician to start right away.
• Conduct electrical, mechanical and environmental testing on controller products for the purpose of Engineering Evaluation and Qualification
• Prepare samples using hand tools and soldering.
• Run a variety of computer and microprocessor controlled test equipment.
• Ability to use mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams, circuit diagrams and/or follow verbal/written instructions to build test setups and test equipment.
• Ability to use various mechanical measuring devices to assemble/verify product assembly.
• Utilize electronic testing equipment such as power supplies, voltage/current/ohm meters and various specialized test equipment.
• Works on resolving testing difficulties associated with fixtures.
• Recommends changes in test fixture designs or test specifications to simplify testing.
• Review and summarize data. Write test documentation and reports.
• 5+ years of experience in testing environment with ability to interpret schematics and build test equipment/fixtures.
• Bachelor Degree (Preferred) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
• Thorough understanding of connector design, performance and reliability requirements and potential failure modes.
• Knowledge of connector industry specifications MIL DTL 38999. MIL 26482 and 83723 is a plus.
• Familiarity with Vibration Research controller
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.