Hiring Immediately CNC Lathe Machinist with Programming/Editing Experience. Top Pay!
SIGN ON BONUS! ALSO OFFERING A REFERRAL BONUS! CNC MACHINIST NEEDED NOW!
- Set-up and operate CNC Lathe
- Set up, adjust, and operate all the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using basic knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers, pin gauge, and countersink.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Must be able to understand G and M code as well as basic program editing. Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years CNC work related experience.
- CMM experience a plus, Mastercam, Solidworks, or similar program required.
- Must be able to produce quality parts efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read basic blueprints and perform basic shop math.
- Must have a basic understanding of the machining process, including, but not limited to tooling, set-ups, editing and speeds and feeds.
- Must be able to follow instructions and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Experience with Fanuc control is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.