Our client is searching for an energetic and dynamic CNC Programmer and Machining Set-up to take on the responsibility of overseeing project activities to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for CNC machining objectives
- Generate Numerical Control Programs to direct machining of parts on CNC machine tools:
- Analyze drawings, sketches, and design data for manufacturing requirements.
- Select tooling and machining parameters for effective utilization of equipment and economy of production.
- Create and develop 2, 3 & 4 axis part programs for CNC machining of complex parts in turning and milling/drilling applications.
- Estimate process time required for setup and machining of parts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with new and existing part programs on the shop floor.
- 2 years NC programming experience in a job shop environment is required.
- 3 years of experience in setup and operation of CNC machinery is required.
- 2 years of experience with Mastercam X10 and Other CAM Program is required
- Computer Aided Design experience is desired.
- Experience with Makino – Hass – Fancu and CNC controls is desired.
- Competence in interpretation of mechanical drawings.
- Thorough understanding of GD&T (ASME Y14. 5).
- Knowledge of machining data (i. e. speeds, feeds, tooling) for cutting a variety of materials (steels, stainless steels, monel, inconel, bronze, titanium, etc.).
- Competence with Mastercam X10 or later and Siemens NX-Cam.