This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
The ideal candidate will efficiently set up jobs on machines to produce quality parts per order specifications and operate a heat press for silk sc...
The ideal candidate will efficiently set up jobs on machines to produce quality parts per order specifications and operate a heat press for silk screening and sublimation of belts. This individual will communicate with the Production Crew and Graphics Department to insure orders are completed accurately and on time.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
This isn't a typical Customer Service opportunity...it requires more of a technical or logical problem solving approach. Minimum Qualifications Req...
This isn't a typical Customer Service opportunity...it requires more of a technical or logical problem solving approach. Minimum Qualifications Required: 2 year or 4 year degree in Engineering, IT, Health Science, Business, Nursing, Computer Science, or medically related field desired. Will consider entry level candidates if they have aptitude and excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational skills. General knowledge of computer skills required.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 31.00 per HOUR
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities This is a job sharing position with department Coordinator who works part time and remotely from Florida. Ex...
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities This is a job sharing position with department Coordinator who works part time and remotely from Florida. Exact responsibilities will be determined – some of which are listed below - Support meetings and events department with administrative tasks - Maintenance of specific conference details across cVent and department calendar - Maintenance of each conference/budget utilizing excel and posting on Teams - Submission of project request forms (dinner/lunch symposium invitations, various print materials, etc.) - Packing required items for each tradeshow and arrangement shipment of same - Maintenance of tradeshow collateral/inventory - Reconciliation and submission of corporate meeting card expenses - interfacing with internal sales and marketing staffApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 28.00 per HOUR
Clinical Education Department is seeking a specialist to provide support of clinical training, fellowship and customer education by executing tasks...
Clinical Education Department is seeking a specialist to provide support of clinical training, fellowship and customer education by executing tasks association with events, compliance and health care provider assessment. Position viewed as a key functional resource; handling confidential and sensitive information, where extensive knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practice will be applied. The ideal candidate is highly organized, possess strong work ethics, effective verbal, written and presentation skills to interact with management, field sales, customers and other external contacts, exceptional follow-up, follow-through, attention to detail and able to work across various functional groups in a time sensitive and multiple projects environment. Duties and Responsibilities
• Event management
• Super user of CVENT
• Maintain spreadsheets and documentation around educational programs
• Establish strong relationships with key internal and external customers, serving as a liaison for initiatives
• Communicates proactively to key internal and external customers, managing expectations, timelines and processes
• Maintain projects/events within identified budgets ensuring cost-saving measures and adherence to compliance guidelines
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of Meetings and Events industry trends and best-in-class practices as related to responsibilities
• Gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects and identify future needs to complete projects
• Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner
• Develop basic knowledge and understanding of the Neuromodulation business
• Processing grant submissions and payments
• Preparation for national and local events from materials to customer experience
• General administrative support including calendar organization, expense reports, filing, copying, scanning, document management and invoicingApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Are you ready to work for a great Manufacturing Company in the Valencia area? We are looking for candidates that have the skills to perform the bel...
Are you ready to work for a great Manufacturing Company in the Valencia area? We are looking for candidates that have the skills to perform the below task.
Operate a variety of packaging equipment on a production line. Disassemble and sanitize equipment at closeout of production. Washes parts and machinery with water and cleaning/sanitizing agents.
Use of computer programming to enter data, adjust controls and operate machinery. Performs in-process quality checks, retains samples as needed, inspects tablets, capsules and bottles for defects as they are packaged.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 85.00 per HOUR
Position Overview:Looking for a business-oriented SFDC Product Owner. Self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. Appl...
Looking for a business-oriented SFDC Product Owner. Self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. Applicant should be passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects. The role supports the development, implementation, deployment and adoption of SFDC products (Sales, Service, Community, Health, Einstein Analytics, Marketing clouds) and other business tools (SAP, Tableau).
• Understand voice of business/customer/user and commercial business processes
• Partner with Comm IT and Dev teams to design, develop and deploy SFDC products
• Support project intake process. Gather and document business requirements
• Establish business value and priority for requirements
• Write, groom and manage User Stories
• Create and document Acceptance Criteria and Test Scripts
• Prepare and submit Risk Assessment analysis
• Support Scrums, Poker Play, Sprint Planning
• Perform informal and formal user acceptance testing
• Support product deployment process
• Participate in development and execution of training, change management and communication programs
• Provide Tier 1 user-support and manage unresolved issues
• Support data, analytics and reporting requests
• Stay current on new features, functionality, and application capabilities of Salesforce.com to address business requirements
• Collaborate with the various business units (Sales, Marketing, Ops, Business Development, etc) to scope out future business use-cases
• Provide guidance and outline vision for future system functionality
• Collaborate with BPMO and COE groups to find synergies, and opportunities to leverage and share products
• Support and monitor projects with division-wide impact and ensure systems align with long-term business objectives
• Participate in the selection and assessment of new software solutions
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
The Forklift Stand-up Reach Operator is responsible for the safe operation of forklifts and other equipment to receive, stock, pick, load, transfer...
The Forklift Stand-up Reach Operator is responsible for the safe operation of forklifts and other equipment to receive, stock, pick, load, transfer and ship raw or finished products, and ensuring accurate and complete documentation.
Work schedule is Monday thru Friday from 2:30pm -11:00pm. Overtime is required when work orders increase.Apply Now More Info