The successful candidate for Assembler must be able to assemble products while ensuring the achievement of all safety, quality, and productivity goals. Meet all production rate requirements of the in-line kitting cells.
7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM rotating shift.
- Perform required manufacturing processes and meet all quality and production standards
- Complete all required production and scrap paperwork, verifying the accuracy and completeness of all data submitted
- Follow all safety procedures and look for areas to improve safety
- Communicate with other key personnel assigned in the area
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and TPM standards following all established guidelines
- Support the recycling program and all other cost reduction efforts/programs
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays available
- Referral Bonus Program
- Free online Administrative & Industrial Courses