Leading manufacturer of medical devices is currently looking for two Material Handler on 1st Shift to join the team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles material movement within warehouse to support receiving, shipping, and production support.
- Uses bar code scanners for material movement as required.
- Records the count, weight and number of units of materials moved or handled as required on appropriate forms.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Opens containers, loads and unloads materials as needed.
- Prepares and delivers raw materials to and from production areas as assigned.
- Operates forklift, hand truck, industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading, unloading or moving materials and products.
- Completes Cycle Count or Physical Count activities as assigned, and verifies stock rotation as required.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months to 1-year experience related to warehousing and material movement
- Must be able to work 1st shift hours 6:00AM-2:30PM and weekends.
- Forklift Experience
- Experience with general warehouse practices
- Inventory management and cycle count experience
- Willingness to learn· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.