Local Santa Paula Distribution company is seeking a sharp motivated person to join their team.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Fulfillment Order Picker $13-$17 depending on experience
- Pulls warehouse items from the given bin location based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements given from the RF scanner.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards and make sure they match the item description that is called out on the RF scanner.
- Ensures that orders are accurate.
- Immediately notify supervisor of any deviations from specification or any incorrect product.
- Maintain a cleanly and well organized tote cart, totes only belong on a picker’s pallet, in the tote cart or on a packers table nowhere else. a) If an item is too big to fit in a tote on the tote cart a tote label must be placed on it and it must be placed on the oversize cart. Stages items correctly for packing and or delivery.
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary.
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.
- Oversees stock replenishment.
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders.
- Ensures warehouse goals are met. a) 28 orders an hour picked. b) 25 orders an hour packed.
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards.
- Shrink wraps products to pallets.
- Loads delivery vehicles.
- Participate in and complete all required training.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area at all times.
- Make sure pickers are cleared of all items and or any trash daily.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.