SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Manufacturer of industrial pumps is needing an Administrative Assistance to help with day to day clerical needs, and learn how to become a service coordinator with their Salt Lake City team of manual machinist and machine mechanics. If you are a MSOffice Rockstar, and have experience with SAP, we want you!!!!
- Acts as the liaison between the customer, sales, vendors, engineering, and production departments.
- Determines and provides detailed cost summaries and quotations for repair jobs in the service center.
- Coordinates repair by providing Work Instructions that include all pertinent information needed to process the repair through the service center meeting ISO requirements.
- Reviews RFQ documentation for accuracy and routing.
- Analyzes inspection results and works with Area Superintendent and shop personnel to determine scope of work required for repairs.
- Plans Repairs (Labor Hours, Purchase Requirements, Work Instructions, and total cost)
- Generates Repair Quotes
- Completes disassembly, inspection, repair, and assembly work instruction packages (Work Orders, Prints, Procedures, Inspection forms, etc).
- Make/ Review Sketches to ISO standard
- Completes Purchase Requisitions.
- Consults with vendors to determine availability, quality, quantity, and best pricing of all materials relative to a given job.
- Evaluates supplier quotations and determines acceptable quality, quantity, and pricing requirements to meet commitments made to customers.
- As applicable, acts as service center buyer for job specific items.
- Procures all required materials, services, and equipment used in repair jobs for the service center.
- Expedites parts and materials from suppliers to insure delivery commitments are met.
- As applicable, prepares and coordinates all inbound/ outbound shipping related tasks required for the final transportation of repairs or parts to ensure compliance with customer commitments. This would include all shipping, import, export documentation as required.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong PC skills, with proficiency in Microsoft software
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Working experience and knowledge of ERP preferred
- Previous SAP experience strongly desired