Mechanical Seal Assembly Technician
- The Seal Repair Technician 1 follows instruction from a Repair job packet and router to perform DCI (Dismantle Clean and Inspect) and gives a written description of the wear and condition of critical components.
- The Seal Repair Technician will assemble the seal following assembly procedures specific to the product, complete all inspection forms, and uses inspection equipment for proper documentation of the assembly.
- The Seal Repair Technician 1 will, install all tagging, and prep the seal (primary boxing) prior to moving it to shipping/receiving.
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to read blue prints and drawings
Resumes and Interviews are needed!
Climate Controlled environment.
Monday-Friday work week.
Temp to Hire Position.
Work Life Academy Online Classes while you work!
Like Us On Facebook!