Food Production Associate
Get Paid while you train! Entry Level Production opportunity packaging and sorting Food Products
- Full Time and Part Time/Flex Shifts Available
- Perfect for Students - Make your own Schedule!
- $500 Sign On Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Up to $12.45 hour
- No experience required - Will Train
- Break room available with vending and refrigerators
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Benefits available
- Referral Bonuses
- Free College Courses Available to all our working Associates
- Will work in various departments within a clean - food manufacturing environment.
- Sorting food products
- Quality checking of food production
- Eye for detailed product inspections
- Fast paced sorting and loading
- Cleaning up boxes/trash and general cleaning
- Sanitation of production lines and equipment
- Measuring food products
- Pushing totes of defective foods
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs all other related job duties as assigned by the area supervisor or lead.
- Production and Packaging experience in a Manufacturing environment is a Plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to stand, stoop and bend.
- Ability to walk and stand on cement floors for 8-12 hours per day
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Open to working in freezer temperature environments
- May be required to work with small objects
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Attention to detail
- May be required to maintain repetitive motions
- Ability to receive direction and follow through
- Basic computer knowledge preferred
- Flexibility to cross train and work other areas as needed