Position - Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving Associate
Shift: Monday- Friday
8:15 AM - 4:45 PM
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
This position requires picking, packing and shipping orders accurately and timely on a daily basis. The position also includes receiving supplies and shipments from various companies. Attention to detail is one of the most important factors of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comparing shipping documents to actual material to ensure proper receipt.
- Matching up all receiving paperwork against original purchase orders if applicable.
- Ensuring that all debris is collected and deposited in proper location.
- Putting away material/stock to correct location.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions Warehouse Manager.
- Must be forklift certified and able to use pallet jack.
- Experience on Narrow Aisle Forklift is a PLUS.
- MUST KNOW FedEx Ship Manager for Domestic & International Shipping.
- Should have inventory management experience.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record.
- Standing for long period of time, lifting, stooping, bending and walking around office and warehouse.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Open-air warehouse environment.
- The noise level in the environment is sometimes loud but usually moderate.