Machine Operator (Press Beak)
We are currently recruiting 2 Press Break Operators for a home building manufacture in Gwinnett County.
Press Brake Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate a hydraulic press or punch for daily work.
- Select correct tooling for the job with setup documents.
- Accurately read blueprints.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tooling required.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality specifications.
- Account for time and work completed via computer and manual collection methods.
- Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and completed work.
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
- Report and document basic material, production and quality issues.
- Maintain performance log books on assigned area equipment, report deficiencies to the maintenance team.
Free Online Skills Training (please visit our website at Resourcemfg.com)
Minimum Requirement for the Press Break Operator:
Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a Press Brake Operator.
Must have worked a 3rd shift position within the last year.
Must have experience with reading blueprints.
Must have 1 year of forklift experience (material handling only if ok)
Must be willing to complete a criminal background check and drug screen.