Direct Hire position with outstanding benefits along with great pay that is set in relation to experience!!
- Capture internal quality performance data and provide linkage to drive improvement.
- Prepare, review, and analyze internal quality reports/data to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure timely resolution of failures, corrective and preventative actions.
- Perform Internal Process Audits and develop quality plans and other process control procedures to ensure processes, work in progress and finished goods meet the specified quality standards.
- Analyze product specifications and manufacturing processes/procedures to determine best practices to meet or exceed our quality and ISO standards.
- Lead continuous improvement activities (5S, Kaizen) and root cause analysis/corrective actions.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation and ensure that the ISO quality system is effectively established, implemented and maintained.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures.
- Preparation of QA reports and monthly metrics.
Please call or text 931-993-9885 today if qualified!!