CNC Machinist with 2 yrs experience. $14-$20
Days: Monday-Thursday 5am-3:30pm.
Swings: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-2:00am.
Weekend: Friday-Sunday 5:00am-5:00pm.
- Program, set-up and operate CNC and manual machines.
- Reading Blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Prepare and load raw materials and part into machine.
- Set machines to run full cycles to fabricate parts.
- Inspect and measure finished products.
- Check and maintain machinery to ensure proper functionality.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Temp to Hire with benefits and advancement opportunities.
- Well established company that was Ranked number 5 in Utah's 2008 100 fastest growing companies.
- High School Diploma
- Machinist certificate or equivalent shop experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- CNC machining experience preferred
- GD&T experience a plus
- CAD/CAM experience a plus
- High mechanical aptitude with strong people skills
- Willingness to learn, lead, and adapt with technology
- Must be dedicated to working safely