Sales Account Coordinator
Seeking Sales Account Coordinator - Chandler, AZ!
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Pay $20/hr Weekly Pay
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS
Assist in the coordination of new business development activities including the completion/coordination of RFQ, RFI, New Product/Project Timelines, Business Analytics and Customer Communication. Work cross functionally to ensure company & customer expectations are met. Manage some day-to-day account activities as assigned.
- Essential Duties – Order does not necessarily indicate duty importance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure compliance to quality system and cGMP programs.
- Coordinate RFQ (Request for Quote) documents which include supplement facts, testing, price, packaging and any other information requested by the customer.
- Coordinate RFI (Request for Information) documents which include quality surveys, certifications, capability presentations and any other information requested by the customer.
- Coordinate completion and maintenance of new product development timelines, tasks and dashboards to ensure on time launches and clear customer communication.
- Assist with business analytics including sales/profitability history, projections & mix management
- Assist with account management and communication as assigned or needed
- Assist with new business prospecting, lead generation and filtering
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Reports to VP of Key Accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Non-supervisory role.
- High School diploma, some college helpful.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- No certifications or licenses required.
- Moderate math skills required.
- Moderate reading skills required.
- Moderate computer skills needed.
- Must have moderate language skills.
- Must have moderate writing skills.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks and procedures.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to self or others.
- Maintain a regular and dependable work attendance record with few instances of unplanned and/or unexpected absence.