Resource MFG is currently hiring for a spot welder in Parma, Ohio.
2nd Shift- 2:30 pm- 11:00 pm
Pay: varies based on experience $11 to $ 13/hr ***please submit your pay requirements along with resume***
• Responsible for all spot welding and production documentation tasks related to spot welding under the direction of the Shop Supervisor.
• Responsible for start-up and shut down of welding equipment. • Responsible for maintaining electrodes during production and maintaining welding equipment.
• Operation of all welding and test equipment as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed all established engineering time standards. • Responsible for all assigned first piece and set-up inspections.
• Responsible for making all final quality control inspections and certifying products are ready and acceptable per spec sheets.
• Perform Q.C. testing and inspection
• Knowledge of welding processes.
• Use of personal computers.
• Comprehension of blueprint/spec sheet drawings.
• Use of basic hand tools.
• 6 months welding experience
• High School Diploma or GED
What's in it for you?