Salt Lake City, UT
Local advertisement print warehouse looking for Sit Down forklift operators to set up mail sorting machines and palletize finish product for shipping.
- Moves material within and from the warehouse to the production area, and returns finished products to the shipping area.
- Works closely with machine leads and site supervision to manage raw materials, to insure continuous production of finished products.
- Interprets work orders and performs appropriate duties to support production machine changeovers.
- Unloads trucks of raw materials and loads recycling material on trucks in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Moves all materials within production area and locates copy.
- Produces in/out reports and completes Problem Material Reports.
- Removes pallets, strapping and packing materials, and moves recycle materials to recycle area.
- Receives and stores all postal equipment until needed by production.
- Weighs, as required, and places in proper location all finished products following company/department guidelines.
- As required by USPS, completes accurately all required paperwork, to ensure proper loads prior to dispatching trucks.
- Must have sit-down forklift experience
- Machine operating experience a plus
- Must have a clean MVR
- Able to work in a Warehouse environment
- Must have good reliability
- knowledge and use of pallet jack is a plus
- needs to be able to multi-task
- must be quick on the feet
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a routine basis; Bending, stooping, climbing