Warehouse Manager position available for small distribution facility in Harrisburg, NC. Direct hire opportunity/Competitive pay/Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets daily schedules for the accurate and timely receipt and shipment of product production component inventory and finished products.
- Meets Warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews: implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards: resolving problems: Identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives, when applicable, by assisting in selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling,coaching, counseling and disciplining: Communicating job expectations maintains and ensures compliance with applicable corporate quality control policies and standard operating procedures.
- Meets warehouse financial standards bu providing annual budget information: monitoring expenditures: identifying variances: implementing corrective actions
- Maintains overall cost controls, as well as evaluates ad recommends cost saving measures and/or enhancements to warehouse efficiency.
- Perform incoming receiving processes and quality inspections as required.
- Perform outgoing shipping processes to ensure timeliness and accuracy of outgoing orders to customers.
- Works with senior management to ensure warehouse key performance goals are consistently met Manage warehouse and inventory based on industry best practices.
- Complies with Federal, State and Local warehousing, material handling and shipping requirements
- Oversees all inventory control policies and procedures: Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts: reconciling variances: inputting data
- Demonstrate leadership by leading by example, effective communication, and feedback.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Compensation: $50,000 - $70,000 depending upon experience
- Education and Experience: 4+ years related experience and/or training Medical Device Industry Experience with computerized inventory systems
- Computer experience including Word, Excel. VISIO, GP
- Must have strong work ethic and a strong dedicated understanding towards customer and company need