Stationary Engineer - Boiler Operator
*Requires 1st or 2nd Grade Stationary License
One of the top independent juice processing company in the country seeking a 1st or 2nd grade Stationary Engineer to join their expanding company.
National distributor with the highest quality manufacturing in the country!
Position requires but not limited to the following:
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and other facilities equipment.
- Operate or tend stationary engines, boilers and auxiliary equipment such as pumps to supply and maintain steam or heat for the plant.
- Activate valves to maintain required amounts of water in boilers, to adjust air supplies and control flow of fuel into burners.
- Monitor and inspect equipment, valves, alarms, gauges and temperatures to insure operating efficiency.
- Maintain compressors and air conditioning equipment.
- Works with Maintenance Supervisor to prioritize and plan work activities and completes work/work orders in timely and efficient manner.
- 1st shift
- $25 DOE
- Direct deposit
- Insurance benefits
- Online courses
- Requires first or Second Grade City of Houston stationary license
- Able to troubleshoot equipment and adjust palletizing equipment
- Must have basic knowledge of electricity and welding
- Able to read/interpret written information
- Able to stand for 8-12 hour shifts
- High school diploma