Cranberry Township, PA
CNC Machinist needed for growing Manufacturing Company in Cranberry Township!
- Will load and unload parts, inspect finished parts to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications.
- Should be familiar with Mazak and Daewood Horizontal Machinist Centers, Fadal and Haas Vertical Machining Centers, Mazak and Puma CNC Lathes.
- Must be familiar with machine operations; Make adjustments to compensate for tool wear, and make sure quality of parts meets specifications.
- Must be able to work from drawings set up from customers.
- Will perform maintenance and show work as assigned by supervisor.
$18.00 to $23.00 per hour, based on experience.
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate!
- Must have High School Education with Vo-Tech or Technical school background, or have 7 years machining experience.
- Must be familiar with CNC Machine Tool Operating procedures.
- Must be able to work from technical drawings and blue prints.
- Must be able to work up to 10 hours of overtime per week.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds without restrictions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.