Brake Press Operator
ResourceMFG is seeking a Brake Press Operator
- Will form metal using hydraulic press brakes.
- Primarily using aluminum and stainless steel sheet goods.
- Must be able to read drawings, select proper tooling and hold part within tolerances.
- 2nd Shift hours are 3 pm to 11:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- This is a temporary to permanent position with a local manufacturing company. They are looking for qualified people with brake press and manufacturing backgrounds.
- This is a great opportunity to enhance your manufacturing career.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay Checks! Every Friday is Pay Day!
- Free online courses for in-demand skills for today's Manufacturing workplace.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance available.
Apply today to start a solid manufacturing career!
$15.00 to $23.00 per hour.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE RUNNING A BRAKE PRESS.
- MUST have machining background
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Position requires the ability to stand for 8 hour shifts and lift up to 50 pounds without restriction.
- Must have steel toed boots.