This is a second shift working Monday through Friday from 2:00PM - 10:30PM.
The Warehouse Associate will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. Perform basic warehouse duties including: shipping, packing, loading, unloading and sorting.
Primary responsibility involves loading and unloading freight in an efficient and safe manner utilizing the appropriate tools and equipment.
Uses radio frequency equipment for picking/selecting, receiving, and string functions, as required.
May be required to perform other warehouse functions which may include but are not limited to:
Participating in cycle counting.
Performing labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
Examining and inspecting stock items for wear or defects and reporting damage to supervisor.
Keeping records on the items received or distributed.
• Minimum 1 years of related experience.
• Must be able to read English, count accurately, do simple math, and write English legibly.
• The ability to learn to operate material handling equipment is required.
• Must be reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations.
• Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for an extended period of time.
• The ability to follow directions and being careful about detail is extremely important.
• Familiarity with general warehouse operations and radio frequency equipment is beneficial.