We are seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician for a food manufacturing facility in Commerce City.
1st shift - Monday - Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM with weekend work on occasion.
Qualified candidates will be proficient in most areas of equipment maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repair, and facilities maintenance.
Some duties of the Manufacturing Maintenance Technician:
- Assist machine operators and mechanics with machine setups and training.
- Assist workers in trouble-shooting machinery and equipment failures.
- Responsible for repairs and preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Inventory parts and tools when requested and observe safe handling of tools.
- Follow safety regulations when repairing or adjusting machinery.
- Maintain production/packaging equipment downtime report for maintenance supervisor.
- Adjust work schedule to support production requirements.
- Perform facility maintenance when appropriate.
- Interface with other managers and supervisors; keep good rapport. Assist dept. heads to understand mechanics strengths/weaknesses in all aspects of job: preventative maintenance, facility repairs, troubleshooting, etc.
- Perform tooling inspection, cleaning and repairs, as needed.
- Mechanical and electrical experience, a plus.
- Good record keeping
- Assistance in audits related to maintenance documentation and records.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, i.e. lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must show a proven track record of working independently and with a team.
- Familiarities with food safety practices are also a plus.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Be able to work alone and as a team-player.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Pay - $20-25/hr based on experience
Submit resume for immediate consideration!