is hiring for a
- Prefer food service experience.
- Able to get to work for each shift assigned.
- Working in cafeteria, cooking, serving, prepping foods, general cleaning and putting up stock.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Attire: Black pants, white shirt, black shoes.
- 1st shift 6am to 3pm or possibly later
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Attendance is important. Must be able to get to and from work for every shift assigned.
- Must have picture I.D. to access facility.