Resource MFG is looking for candidates in the Fuquay Varina area for the Extrusion operations department at a well established company.
• Responsible for operating plastic extrusion machinery along with ancillary support equipment.
• Troubleshoot process/material problems in order to achieve a high level of productivity.
• Complete all work orders, preventive maintenance sheets, and production logs to reflect work
• Create and write standard work procedures as well as operations job aids.
Must Submit detailed resume
• High School Diploma required, Associates degree in Manufacturing Engineering Technology or in a
related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to follow safety guidelines while operating machinery.
• Must be able to troubleshoot processing problems to achieve yield, quality and delivery requirements.
• General housekeeping in work areas and working knowledge of 5s +1 required.
• Analytical thinking, mathematical and mechanical skills required.
• Ability to prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties.
• Familiarity with plastics processing extrusion equipment a plus.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment
• Focus on continuous improvement to achieve high levels of safety, productivity and cost effectiveness