We are looking for a Quality Inspector to work in the Durham area on 1st shift. This position is a Temp to hire position that is subject to a 90 day probation period, prior to a permanent opportunity.
Pay rate is $13 (room for negotiation is set based on Experience)
will ensure products are being built per engineering documents, electrical and mechanical drawings, blueprints and manufacturing standards, UL and other required code standards.
The safety, quality, functionality, and overall conformity of the products being manufactured.
In this role, you will be expected perform the following essential functions:
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• This position must be able to understand the equipment, the standards, UL file requirements, and general manufacturing practices in the electrical control and power switchgear product areas.
• Maintain inspection equipment.
• Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests.
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
• Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing rework; inputting data into database.
• Identify and follow proper procedure for all non-conforming material. Assist in ensuring all non-conforming reports (NCR) are tracked and recorded.
• Communicate and cooperate with the engineering, manufacturing, and quality department to ensure quality compliance and continual product improvement.
• Minimum: High School Diploma (required)
• Ability to read and interpret documents electrical and mechanical drawings,
work instructions, UL Standard, written directions.
• Ability to use the computer and enter information in database.
• Knowledge of measurement tools, volt meter, tape measures and calipers.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Level 1 Quality Inspector and job requirements:
• Has been trained in one QC checkpoint, and can complete inspection,
(structure, Bus, switchgear wiring, Power Generation or close out
• Has shown competency in reading applicable documents and a fine attention
• Has demonstrated the ability to complete work in a timely fashion.
• Knowledgeable about all required department procedures.
Please submit detailed resume by logging in to https://www.resourcemfg.com/ and please call 919 902 3090 for an interview appointment
Thank you for your attention,