Production Worker 2nd Shift
5pm-5am M-Th ($13/hr):
Position will vary, could include:
- Feeding wood boards into production line
- Stacking finished products
- Trimming lamination
- Stripping laminate off boards with defects
- Packaging of finished products
- All production workers do daily housekeeping
- Production Workers could move up and become Machine Operators or Forklift Drivers ($14-16/hour)
Knowledge based pay increases for all Production Workers
Great Family Owned Company
Clean Work Environment
Get full time hire within 60-90 days
- Must be able to stand for a 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. continuously
- LPD production worker must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can read a production schedule
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have good hand, eye, and foot coordination
- Good communication skills and the ability to speak loudly.
- Overtime will be mandatory
- Individual must have a positive attitude
- Great attendance