Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Must be able to perform all DC Tech 1 duties (kitting)
- Inspect, sort, store and perform data entry for all core, inbound part/unit shipments, and returned goods according to established TS procedures.
- Issue OS & D reports for non-compliant shipments according to TS procedures.
- Pick and pack assigned parts according to shop order pick tags or use of RF hand held device.
- Support further shop order activity by picking parts for shop unit builds, fulfillment of Kan-Ban systems and completing return to stock transactions.
- As needed, transfer stock physically and electronically using computer and/or RF guns.
- Pick and pack customer orders by unit/parts according to order notes.
- Weigh, route, stage and load freight according to order notes and carrier shipping instructions.
- Operate forklifts or hand carts.
- Support safety and good housekeeping in the performance of Distribution Center duties.
- perform other duties as assigned
If you are a motivated and self-directed with a strong work ethic, and the desire to learn and grow with a great local team, then we would love to talk to you!
Reports to Distribution Center Supervisor, has no direct reports.
High School diploma or GED required.