We have several Temp to Hire and Direct Hire opportunities. Benefits can start your first day, for CNC Machine Operator for a rubber seal and gasket manufacturer. And get paid to travel and train!
- $16-$18 per hour based on experience and shift.
- 2:00pm-10:00pm Monday-Friday
- 10:00pm-6:00am Sunday-Thursday
- Reading and following directions in English
- Operating CNC Lathe Machines and CNC Trimmer Machines that work at fast speeds
- Handle and read Pi Tape accurately.
- Use drop gauge and calipers to measure dimensions.
- Record measurements, sign off on cuts and trim.
- Use Computer to transfer programs to the Trimmer.
- Identify trim required – OD and/or Width.
- Determine number of packings required per part.
- Perform tool and blade changes.
- Calibrate trimmer, use Auto Dial-in, parameter determines off set.
- Verify programs and be able to make adjustments or create new programs.
- Perform PM and daily checks on Trimmer.
- Load existing part program on Dot Peen machine or create a new one.